Trump’s ‘Go Back’ Tweets Leave No Room for Doubt – The president has ripped the band-aid off any reassuring notions the U.S. had about the progress of civil rights and the withering of racism.
If there are Trump supporters that deny Trump is racist and ask for evidence, you can give them this list:
Trump questioned whether Judge Curiel could be impartial because of Judge Curiel’s Mexican heritage. This lead to Paul Ryan, the Republican Speaker of the House at the time, calling Trump’s remarks about Judge Curiel as “textbook definition of a racist comment”:
Claiming a person can’t do their job because of their race is sort of like the textbook definition of a racist comment
2. During a meeting with Congressmen, Trump wondered why immigrants to the US couldn’t come from countries like Norway instead of “shithole” African countries, and other “shithole” countries like El Salvador and Haiti
3. The Central Park Five, who were all African American, were cleared of their charges. But despite being cleared of their charges, Trump continued to insist they were guilty.
4. For the longest time, Trump continued to ask for Obama’s birth certificate, questioning whether Obama was American and insinuating that Obama was born in Kenya, presumably because Obama is black. It is well known that Obama was born in Hawaii. Obama eventually released his birth certificate in 2011 to put an end to this conspiracy theory by Trump. Despite Obama releasing his birth certificate, Trump would deliberately continue with this conspiracy theory against Obama for another 5 years until the 2016 election when the media put enough pressure on Trump to admit Obama was born in the USA.
6. Trump defended the Neo-Nazis at the Charlottesville by claiming there were “very fine people on both sides.” And this came after footage of the Neo-Nazis in Charlottesville chanting Nazi slogans such as “blood and soil” while holding Tiki torches the night before the protest.
7. And of course, Trump’s tweets asking a group of 4 Congresswomen to go back to their “country” even though 3 of them were born in the USA. Trump likely made the tweet because all 4 Congresswomen were not Caucasian.
There are many more instances of Trump’s racism:
Real Estate, and Personal Injury Lawyers. Contact us at: https://westlakelegal.com